- Cell Chain Manager-
For our client, a leading global medicine company consistently ranking among the world’s top companies investing in research and development with products reaching nearly 1 billion people globally we are currently recruiting a Cell Chain Manager (m/f).
Job Title: Cell Chain Manager
Duration: 12 months
Leads the system support (master data management, process support, testing, validation, documentation and training) regionally for the efficient, effective operations of CellChain and for all internal and external stakeholders.
· Lead the CellChain support for user management, master data management and change control.
· Build user adoption and expertise in utilizing CellChain to enhance customer engagement and supply chain performance.
· Develop and implement CellChain continuous improvement opportunities.
· Manage country launches including corresponding site set-ups and user account set-ups in support of all commercial and clinical launches.
o Implement the medium and long term operational strategy for CellChain with a focus on: o Scaling the business – Customer engagement, New Clinical Trials, Commercial PedALL, DLBCL, Country Launches, New Treatment Sites, New Manufacturing Sites. o Enhancing supply chain performance o Maintaining COI
o Tighter integration and engagement with CellChain business partners (Treating Sites, Aph Centers, Cell Labs, Service Providers)
o Streamlining and maintaining Computer System Validation o Mobile platform strategy
· Support CellChain system releases managing PQ testing, change control impacts, user training.
· Improve the System Evolution and Lifecycle processes for CellChain
· University Degree in supply chain management or operations. The following certifications a plus: APICS CSCP, CPIM English
· Deep supply chain system experience with ERP and CRM applications. Deep experience with GxP Validated systems. International experience a plus.
· Significant project management experience, particularly with running complex multi-functional technology projects that tie technology solutions to business operations and internal and external stakeholders. Program Management experience a plus. Experience in supporting tools (Microsoft Project).
· ERP Master Data set-up subject matter expert
· Experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Deep experience in supporting 21CFR Part 11 Computer System Validation and HIPAA regulations.
· Broad general business knowledge with experience collaborating with and supporting multiple functional areas, such as commercial, finance, quality, regulatory, compliance, IT and manufacturing.
· FDA Audit participation experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV for review. Kindly only apply if you have a valid Swiss work permit or EU citizenship.