Product Manager, Brand Excellence
We are currently looking for Product Manager, Brand Excellence with strong stakeholder management skills to support our best-reputed pharmaceutical business partner. Product Manager, Brand Excellence measurement - Next Generation Engagement is a key member of the Global Digital Engagement Hub supporting the design, execution, and delivery of a Digital Engagement KPI dashboard for selected brands in strategic markets. The initiative has the goal of providing wide transparency in 5 relevant digital dimensions: asset footprint, search, advertising, social, and brand & experience. That transparency will enable autonomous teams to take high-impact decisions where and when matters, enhancing digital effectiveness while engaging patients, physicians, and other relevant audiences.
Duration: 01/01/2021 to 01/16/2021 (to be extended)
Work location: DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & SOCIAL MEDIA
Design of the KPI dashboard
• Help to identify and understand relevant data sources, internal or external.
• Help to identify, asses, and propose metrics to understand better how brands are performing in engaging with key audiences.
• Help to develop data visualizations that help quickly identify patterns relevant for the strategic performance of our brands.
• In partnership with the IT team, help identifying the right IT tools to host the dashboard at any time in its development.
• In the shortest term, help developing a MVP version of the product based on MS Excel.
• In the medium-term, help developing an internal, multi-user cloud-based BI tool to share the dashboard to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Engage in business interactions –mostly video calls- with internal and external stakeholders of the initiative
• Diligently work to ensure execution within the established scope in terms of resources, cost, quality, and time.
• Report accurate progress of the initiative to project lead or any of his line managers, if requested.
• Identify and alert as soon as possible of any circumstance that may jeopardize the successful execution of the initiative, and propose corrective measures.
• Participate in the overall digital transformation effort led by the Digital Office, in particular in the area of “Next Generation Engagement”.
• Contribute to other employees and contractors if they request some help in connection with the current scope of work of the contractor.
· Education (minimum/desirable): Master’s degree in computer science, business or engineering;
· Digital marketing degree/courses highly desirable
· Languages: Fluency in English, written and verbal. Other language skills desirable, with high preference of German or Chinese.
· Experience: 8+ years of digital experience as digital innovator, in-company, as consultant, in agency, or in high-tech start-up Experience in product development, preferably Agile
· Healthcare or other regulated industry experience is valuable
· Proven track record in developing and managing effective internal & client relationships
We are warmly welcoming your latest CV & brief motivational statement via email@example.com.